• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I have way more than this into it...

CheshireGoat

Default rank <2500 posts
Insert clever title here
104   0
Reaction score
Oh yea and it's never been fired!

What is wrong with you people?? Do some of ya'll just have that much money that you can buy [expensive] things, never even take the time or get the pleasure to shoot said [expensive] thing and then turn around and sell it at a loss? Or are you just really bad at handling the money you do have?

I think it's sad and funny when I read those ads. Here are a couple reasonings that I can think of. Let me know if there are any "good" reasons that I miss.

1. You suck at life
2. You partner threatened you to get them back as much of "their" money as you can because they are going to take the balance out on your ***
3. Someone once told you that buying high and selling low is how you make friends
4. You have more money than God
5. Your a dum-dum

P.s. I suggest you put your money in a hole in the backyard and not play the stock market.

I have sold at a loss when I have bought something I had to have and needed to recoup some money, because I used money out of my shared account with my wife, and needed to pay it back.

If money is that tight you should probably wait. I'm not a financial planner but my dad is and I stayed at a holiday Inn express last night. I understand things happen and guns are pretty much a liquid asset if you need quick money. A buyer may get a good deal on something they have been looking for but this hobby is expensive enough without beating yourself up any more. It's the same way I feel about pawn shops. I've never sold/pawned anything.

Back
Top Bottom