• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I ****ing hate Craigslist.........

I wish I could sell my boat to a ODT'r. All I get from craigslist are scammers and tire kickers. Bunch of calls from out of state and after 100 question they ask will you take less on a price that is listed as firm. If anyone on here is looking for a 30000 dollar boat for 22000 let me know. I am about sick of this shyt.

OK rant over.

You can try boattrader.com, bookoo, or even posting it at you favorite marina-sometimes they have a for sale board

I wish I could sell my boat to a ODT'r. All I get from craigslist are scammers and tire kickers. Bunch of calls from out of state and after 100 question they ask will you take less on a price that is listed as firm. If anyone on here is looking for a 30000 dollar boat for 22000 let me know. I am about sick of this shyt.

OK rant over.
Will you take 12 for it?

Craigslist has joined the ODT . I regularly get offers from new users with 0-8 feedback that are 10-20% of what you are asking and noting else like a craigslist ad response . I will give you $100 cash for the $700 gun you are selling has come over the the ODT from craigslist . Not even a response when you reply with a counter offer just like craigslist . They found the ODT .

Have you tried the boat trader or is there a dedicated website for your brand

5 Miles is way worse than Craigslist, list something cheap to get rid of and they will offer half. People on Craigslist don't seem to have any phone skills other than texting, put no texts in ads because of scammers and people with nothing better to do. Had a tool I wanted, person would only text, wanted me to drive near him and he would guide me in (to be robbed?), offered to meet him at nearby business, but he wouldn't do it,still has ad up 3 weeks later.One I get lately is usually within an hour, I will get a text (I put NO TEXTS! after my #) wanting me to email their wife's address. If I can't speak to them I don't deal with them.

Ive had mostly good success on clist. Only because i drop prices to move items fast, take pics only in full sun outside, and insist on talking on the phone only. All of that enables me to sell very fast and pull ad down immediately afterward. Now, a 30k boat....another story...good luck man.

Back
Top Bottom