• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I just watched a Facebook ad....

Had a friend of 20 plus years start doing me the same way with vintage music gear. “Man I have always wanted on of those 1969 Gold Tops forever. I would keep it until the day I died” Well less than 5 days he turned and sold it for $1500 more than I sold it to him. Funny thing he lied and said he lost his ass until I informed him that the guy that purchased the guitar from him begged me for a year to sell it to him. 5 days later I get an email saying “ we’ll I bought your guitar for this much”.
He has done this to several friends. By the time he arrives to pickup the gear he literally has it posted before he does the deal.
Now when I get a phone call or email from him I just respond jot for sale.
Had a friend do me that way on one of my favorite carry guns. Said he loved it and I cut him a sweet deal on it. Asked him about it a few months later...said he'd sold it...for a profit. Thanks buddy. Don't think he saw the problem. Last deal he got from me on a gun.

PS, I've never had an actual Les Paul.

You want the truth or just a filler answer?

I'm a little pissed that no one has the courtesy to call or make good on what they say....

I'm passing my aggression onto these two retards, who literally have it listed before the vehicle hits their driveway.

I've already owned up to being a petty asshole in my post. But don't worry, it's few and far between. I'm 100% ok with capitalism unless I've been slighted.

Pretty rare to have someone be this honest, huh?

As an edit: Butthurt Busybody......I think that's the nicest thing anyone's ever said about me 🤣
First off, Shame in you for supporting Facebook. Second, no one owes you anything.

I'm a little pissed that no one has the courtesy to call or make good on what they say....
Had a guy come get my Avalanche and take it to "his mechanic" here in town to have it checked over. His mechanic and I are friends...LoL. He came back, we made a deal, we shook hands on it and agreed to meet the next day, Saturday morning, so he could get to the bank and get cash. Had a fellow come by Friday night with cash in hand and I said sorry its spoken for. Like an idiot I didnt get his #. Saturday falls through but will meet Monday 9am. I am on vacation that week but hey, to get this truck sold, I'll go wait and meet him. Long story short, at 1:30 he finally calls and says oh sorry banks are closed for Juneteenth, will do it tomorrow. At 9:30 Monday night he finally texts and admits he cant come up with the cash......wont take my calls and finally answers my texts on Tuesday. Needless to say I explained to him what a "handshake deal" really was supposed to be and called his character what it was-non existent. He didnt like it but agreed I was right. Dip wad....

First off, Shame in you for supporting Facebook. Second, no one owes you anything.
Haha ok. I live by my standards, not yours. Sounds like you may want to pack up and move to somewhere a little more communist where you can fall in line with everyone else.

Second, it's called a rant. You heard of it? Stick so far up your ass you're tasting your whity tighties.

download (3).jpeg

Haha ok. I live by my standards, not yours. Sounds like you may want to pack up and move to somewhere a little more communist where you can fall in line with everyone else.

Second, it's called a rant. You heard of it? Stick so far up your ass you're tasting your whity tighties.

View attachment 5884111
You started a thread about how people don't act like you want them to, then accuse people of being communists. Classic!

Had a guy come get my Avalanche and take it to "his mechanic" here in town to have it checked over. His mechanic and I are friends...LoL. He came back, we made a deal, we shook hands on it and agreed to meet the next day, Saturday morning, so he could get to the bank and get cash. Had a fellow come by Friday night with cash in hand and I said sorry its spoken for. Like an idiot I didnt get his #. Saturday falls through but will meet Monday 9am. I am on vacation that week but hey, to get this truck sold, I'll go wait and meet him. Long story short, at 1:30 he finally calls and says oh sorry banks are closed for Juneteenth, will do it tomorrow. At 9:30 Monday night he finally texts and admits he cant come up with the cash......wont take my calls and finally answers my texts on Tuesday. Needless to say I explained to him what a "handshake deal" really was supposed to be and called his character what it was-non existent. He didnt like it but agreed I was right. Dip wad....
No class asswipe.

Back
Top Bottom