• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love almost every Ruger firearm but.......EDIT

I hate the P89 and P90. IMO worst pistols ever made by Ruger.

View attachment 4316879
I got a p90 45 I've owned for almost 20 years and never a issue to feed or fire. Over 2000 rounds and replaced the guide rod spring for free by calling ruger and asking for one. They sent a new spring and guiderod at no charge. A hogue rubber grip and some comp sights. She is just a little fat and bulky but I can ring steel out to 75 yards with it.

Hey man... how did you get a picture of my gun? Did my wife send it to you?:) Bought one new when they came out and traded a .357 snub smith for it. I swore that would be the last time I sold a gun so I still have it. Its in the dreaded .40. Cant comprehend how many thousands of rounds down the pipe and never skipped a beat. Take it to the range once a year so it doesn't get lonely and shoots well every time. If you bought a refrigerator ,and a washer and dryer the same day they would still be running also.

not sure if we are using the same pistol...
but mine never jams. its my zombie gun,it will never let me down... i have used cz,92,and even some smith mags is in. they dont ,lock in,but if i hold them in it will empty it. i have even single fired 380 in it. it wont eject but i can cycle it...
maybe,if not definitely the most reliable gun i have ever owned......

Back
Top Bottom