• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I love almost every Ruger firearm but.......EDIT

The big beautiful P series 😍. The pistol that makes boys with wee lityle hands cry 😢, modern skinny jeans men whine she's too heavy can't lift her with my soft weak arms. Mall ninjas scream 😱 I can't get it done with 9 rounds of .45 I need at least 18 9mm's for my john wick fantasy....
🤣🤣🤣😅😅🥰🥰🥰
That said they are big and designed for MEN. They just work like a good ole tractor 🚜, or a too big too heavy too outdated Buck 110 😉
Thank ya ODT ☺️ for all the fun ❤️

Attachments

• 20220524_110934.jpg
    20220524_110934.jpg
    223.9 KB · Views: 5
My first handgun purchase. Loved the look, great shooter, hated the grip feel of it. Felt like holding a 2x4. Same with Glocks for me. Don't have anything against them, just hate the blocky grip feel, and I have big hands.

The big beautiful P series 😍. The pistol that makes boys with wee lityle hands cry 😢, modern skinny jeans men whine she's too heavy can't lift her with my soft weak arms. Mall ninjas scream 😱 I can't get it done with 9 rounds of .45 I need at least 18 9mm's for my john wick fantasy....
🤣🤣🤣😅😅🥰🥰🥰
That said they are big and designed for MEN. They just work like a good ole tractor 🚜, or a too big too heavy too outdated Buck 110 😉
Thank ya ODT ☺️ for all the fun ❤️

I just prefer not shooting ugly, non ergonomic, bricks.

This thing is almost as reliable as a highpoint ive never had an issue with mine once...its a brick house

I have never seen a hi-point make it through 100 rounds without a failure. They may seem reliable, but that's simply because they are so unpleasant to to shoot, nobody shoots them much.

Not a fan of the Ruger P series autos, although I have owned a few over the years, but I would take any Ruger firearm over 10 hi-points 7 days a week.

Back
Top Bottom