• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I love me some low ballin' ODT poors.....

Well, she already thinks a can of Coke is 8" tall.....so.......
She's not wrong, you know
img_2028927220_1426359285.png

I sell of kinds of $#!+ on multiple forums including the interweb (you guys only see the good stuff fo cheeeeeep).
I don't leave a lot of wiggle room, but here is typical examples...

"40" - sorry its'listed for. 95 $ and i am not
going to come down. much further. do it. today and I will take. 95$
"35" please read my. reply above and. good luck searching
"ok 35$" dude, you are. wasting both of our
time you do it. today, that is before the street light come. on and I will take 90$ in cash meet me at the Larenceville Police station before 7:30 pm today bring exact CASH I do not make change....

"so your going to
pass up a sale over $35
what kind of bidnis person
is you? I need the crib and
changing table for my baby momma and 35 is good
money.
Listen bro, don't. take this wrong but I buy,
repair and sell stuff. at. 95$ I am probably. clearing 30$ and i. offered.m to even drop it 5$
more. Retail new this is 250$

"ok so can meet me
wit it. so you can load
and drive wit it. new it
be 250 you sellin fo
95 . 95 is less than 1/2
so you ask 95 I offer
35 that's less than half.
that's good bidness
practice and I need it
fo 35 but since you
going to be such a
peckerwood I do the 40
and you bring it to me
at carver homes before
my baby mamma wakes
to do her job and I will
cash app you when you get
here.
it better be straight and look just like the pics I don't take
no bull.....

Sorry it took me. a minute to get back a real. nice girl is on her way right now and she gave me a deposit to hold it. she got it for the full price 95$ and it was a killer of a deal and she jumped on it while you were figuring out my margins... FYI I only hold her Pay Pal It gets deleted when she shows with 95$ cash. Good luck with your son and GOD Bless.... what name did you give him?

"you peckerwood. I made a deal for YOU. 40$ and you prolly could met my baby momma . she ain't going to be happy and Mennusha won't be either....
Look dude sorry it is. sold exactly like I said. and exactly the $ i needed
.the girl is in transit. I have to go meet her. Thanks but it didn't work out, good luck to you your woman and. Mennusha. the right deal will. show up.

#$%@ you peckerwood you will no my feedback is on the way.

Listen.... chill out . you missed the deal and now you won't see any others... bye

I sell of kinds of $#!+ on multiple forums including the interweb (you guys only see the good stuff fo cheeeeeep).
I don't leave a lot of wiggle room, but here is typical examples...

"40" - sorry its'listed for. 95 $ and i am not
going to come down. much further. do it. today and I will take. 95$
"35" please read my. reply above and. good luck searching
"ok 35$" dude, you are. wasting both of our
time you do it. today, that is before the street light come. on and I will take 90$ in cash meet me at the Larenceville Police station before 7:30 pm today bring exact CASH I do not make change....

"so your going to
pass up a sale over $35
what kind of bidnis person
is you? I need the crib and
changing table for my baby momma and 35 is good
money.
Listen bro, don't. take this wrong but I buy,
repair and sell stuff. at. 95$ I am probably. clearing 30$ and i. offered.m to even drop it 5$
more. Retail new this is 250$

"ok so can meet me
wit it. so you can load
and drive wit it. new it
be 250 you sellin fo
95 . 95 is less than 1/2
so you ask 95 I offer
35 that's less than half.
that's good bidness
practice and I need it
fo 35 but since you
going to be such a
peckerwood I do the 40
and you bring it to me
at carver homes before
my baby mamma wakes
to do her job and I will
cash app you when you get
here.
it better be straight and look just like the pics I don't take
no bull.....

Sorry it took me. a minute to get back a real. nice girl is on her way right now and she gave me a deposit to hold it. she got it for the full price 95$ and it was a killer of a deal and she jumped on it while you were figuring out my margins... FYI I only hold her Pay Pal It gets deleted when she shows with 95$ cash. Good luck with your son and GOD Bless.... what name did you give him?

"you peckerwood. I made a deal for YOU. 40$ and you prolly could met my baby momma . she ain't going to be happy and Mennusha won't be either....
Look dude sorry it is. sold exactly like I said. and exactly the $ i needed
.the girl is in transit. I have to go meet her. Thanks but it didn't work out, good luck to you your woman and. Mennusha. the right deal will. show up.

#$%@ you peckerwood you will no my feedback is on the way.

Listen.... chill out . you missed the deal and now you won't see any others... bye
Your response to the nitwit was a lot more civil than mine would have been.

Y'all ain't got nuthin' on the Facebook neckbeards.....

I was asking $200 for an antique mahogany curio shelving unit. Here is my very first "offer."

View attachment 4253915
My dad posted an add for our old car years ago. Asking $1000. Someone called and asked if he would take less. He asked "Would you pay more?" They were confused and asked why would they pay more. He said, you haven't even seen it yet...maybe it's worth more.

Back
Top Bottom