I need a new belt

I had a great safariland belt I carried daily with for over 6 years before it gave up the ghost. Couldn't find that belt again and now have a good desantis belt I like but it's on the thick side. Both are leather with composite insert.

NexBelt. Plenty rigid enough for edc inside or outside waistband, and plenty comfortable enough to not know it's there.
I alternate between pocket carry, and aiwb carry depending on what pants I'm wearing. The NexBelt buckle is super easy to adjust in ¼" increments and makes it easy when carrying aiwb when I get in/out of my truck, or if my wife makes too much dinner. No need to unbuckle and move the belt length an inch or so....... just a simple click will provide a little extra if needed.

I actually have a couple.....one I wear at work if I'm tinkering around in the shop, and a nicer clean one I wear everywhere else.
Best belt on the market hands down. I have 3 of them woven and carbon fiber dress. They're amazing.

Nexbelt . No stretching or give easy adjustment and easy to take off. Super comfortable and very strong. I’ll never buy anything else I work manual labor sun up to sundown swinging sledge hammers etc. the other day I forgot I had my 365 on me . 12 hours into the day I realized it

Not cheap, but Bianchi leather belts. They'll last a life time. The only reason I've bought more is because my waist size increased. I have belts nearly 40yrs old and still look good. There are other good manufactures like this as well

T1C X Core by Tier One concealment makes a great ratchet style belt. I really like mine, but haven't owned it long enough to attest to its durability. It feels very sturdy, though.

I bought a Desantis leather belt at Truprep a couple years ago. It has been a very solid belt. I wear it to work everyday.
It was $30! A fantastic value, really, and it looks nice.

Back
Top Bottom