• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need a new belt

I have been wearing a wilderness 5 stitch for a long time. Last year I bought a Kore. Today Im wearing a 5 stitch just because I like it. I like the kore better than many belts because it doesnt look tactical when I tuck my shirt. My wife also prefers the Kore for the same reason. I like both having infinite adjustments. The Wilderness seems more durable. The Kore is kinked/crimped and I dont know how well it will hold up over time.

Picked up a NexBelt edc a couple months back just to try out. Very impressed so far, plenty rigid for most any handgun worn either iwb or owb. Buckle is super easy to manipulate and very easy to get the perfect adjustment. Price ain’t bad either, less than $50.

Just to throw out something else to think about.....watch the thickness if you carry a cellphone on your belt also. I bought one off Amazon, and it's a great heavy stiff belt for iwb carry...but it's so thick my Otterbox won't clip around it. I'm scared I'm gonna lose my phone, so I hardly ever wear that belt.

Daltech Force is my go to. They have several options for material, thickness, width and buckle style.. Someone here recommended them a few years ago. I have several now that are holding up very well.

I highly recommend Urban Carry. I am a BIG guy and hard on belts. They're made in the US and they had my size. The belt has never stretched or softened. I've lost four inches. When I need another belt, I'll get another Urban Carry.

https://urbancarryholsters.com/heavy-duty-gun-belt.html

Screenshot_20220519-122138_Chrome.jpg

Which ones do you have?
I have 2 of their precise fit Titan EDC belts. One in coyote, and one in khaki. I'm no belt expert, but I absolutely do recommend them 100%. The one holding my britches up right now has been used every day since the summer of 2020, and while it's dirty with grinding dust from the my shop, and some of the powder coat has worn off the buckle against the welding table........it's still without any faults, frays, tears, or floppy-ness. The buckle is still as secure as the day I bought it, and still adjusts exactly like it should.

I sound like a dang salesman! Uuuugggghhhh! I was just tired of never being completely happy with my belt before.

Back
Top Bottom