• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I need the space giveaway. DONE @mustang-3537 winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two Aussies are adrift in a lifeboat. While rummaging through the boat's provisions, one of them finds an old lamp. He rubs it and a genie appears. The genie grants them one wish only.

Without giving it much thought, the lamp finder says, "Turn the ocean into Beer!"

The genie claps his hands with a deafening crash, and the entire sea turns into beer. The genie disappears and only the gentle lapping of beer on the hull breaks the stillness as the two men consider their circumstances.

The second Aussie turns to the first and says, "Nice going, mate! Now we are going to have to pee in the boat."

#3 @Dingo

In for a joke:

A German, a Frenchman, and an Irishman walk into a bar. They each order a beer and, at the same time, three different flies fly into each of the gentleman's three beers. The German, relatively nonplussed about the thing, says "Bah, ich ben notta problem." He casually picks up the fly and flicks it out of his beer and continues drinking. The Frenhman, much more alarmed, says "Sacré Bleu! C'est degoutante, ça!" He promptly pushes the beer away and refuses to drink it. Meanwhile, the Irishman has jumped up on the bar, pull the fly in a chokehold and is virulently shouting, "Aye, spit it out, ye weasle!"

I give you my toast to my better half; Aye this go's out to lass with the shiny black boots; who smoke's my stuff and drinks me booze, she no virgin but that's no sin, she still has the box the cherry came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom