• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yeah? Your blade of grass better not touch my pitbull mister !

Blade.jpg

So, you use a picture because you can't spell to good? Geez, that's grade school trolling.

Look, you are not even on the same level as my omnipotence & omnipresence, please, stop with your weak trolling attempts! You are a coward; you don't understand facts that are presented to you from an internet article that cited the media for substantiation; you are such a weak troll ..... you do not have the right to address me unless you are licking my boots while bashing LEOs!!!

Oh, and ***** *** ************ ***** ****!!!
So there!

I am surprised that many of you have stayed on this thread as long as you have. Your trolling is amateurish at best.

OK, enough of this. I believe I have had all the fun I can stand. It is tiring being an asshat, and I am not used to it. To all that thought this was a serious thread, it wasn't. To all that have posted and had fun, good. Glad you got rid of that pent up frustration. To all that did not post because you thought I was being insensitive, or that I was making fun of a member. Tough, get over it. To anyone else that did not like this thread for any reason. This is the internet, what the heck did you expect? Geez, really? I will close this thread in about an hour, that is fair warning. If you have something to get off your chest, do it, but do it quick. Shut down at around 10pm.

I am surprised that many of you have stayed on this thread as long as you have. Your trolling is amateurish at best.

OK, enough of this. I believe I have had all the fun I can stand. It is tiring being an asshat, and I am not used to it. To all that thought this was a serious thread, it wasn't. To all that have posted and had fun, good. Glad you got rid of that pent up frustration. To all that did not post because you thought I was being insensitive, or that I was making fun of a member. Tough, get over it. To anyone else that did not like this thread for any reason. This is the internet, what the heck did you expect? Geez, really? I will close this thread in about an hour, that is fair warning. If you have something to get off your chest, do it, but do it quick. Shut down at around 10pm.

If you close the thread, it will end up in the other thread, but more importantly, you will be the weakest troll ever!

Look, you are not even on the same level as my omnipotence & omnipresence, please, stop with your weak trolling attempts! You are a coward; you don't understand facts that are presented to you from an internet article that cited the media for substantiation; you are such a weak troll ..... you do not have the right to address me unless you are licking my boots while bashing LEOs!!!

Oh, and ***** *** ************ ***** ****!!!
So there!

Type across this line, I dare you, you troll !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom