• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need time off from ODT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised that many of you have stayed on this thread as long as you have. Your trolling is amateurish at best.

OK, enough of this. I believe I have had all the fun I can stand. It is tiring being an asshat, and I am not used to it. To all that thought this was a serious thread, it wasn't. To all that have posted and had fun, good. Glad you got rid of that pent up frustration. To all that did not post because you thought I was being insensitive, or that I was making fun of a member. Tough, get over it. To anyone else that did not like this thread for any reason. This is the internet, what the heck did you expect? Geez, really? I will close this thread in about an hour, that is fair warning. If you have something to get off your chest, do it, but do it quick. Shut down at around 10pm.
I have enjoyed it. The wife will be out of town till Thursday so I guess I will have to find another thread to pass the time till then.
P.S. you need to at least get in the last word before closing the thread or it will have been pointless

I am surprised that many of you have stayed on this thread as long as you have. Your trolling is amateurish at best.

OK, enough of this. I believe I have had all the fun I can stand. It is tiring being an asshat, and I am not used to it. To all that thought this was a serious thread, it wasn't. To all that have posted and had fun, good. Glad you got rid of that pent up frustration. To all that did not post because you thought I was being insensitive, or that I was making fun of a member. Tough, get over it. To anyone else that did not like this thread for any reason. This is the internet, what the heck did you expect? Geez, really? I will close this thread in about an hour, that is fair warning. If you have something to get off your chest, do it, but do it quick. Shut down at around 10pm.

all in jest of course,,, :thumb:

I have enjoyed it. The wife will be out of town till Thursday so I guess I will have to find another thread to pass the time till then.
P.S. you need to at least get in the last word before closing the thread or it will have been pointless

I will definitely have the last word, and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom