• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I need to ask a question about Cherokee gun and pawn

No2sc2

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
37   1
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much they charge to ship a firearm for you to another state FFL?

Does anyone know how much they charge to ship a firearm for you to another state FFL?

Its totally legal for you a non FFL holder to send a firearm to a FFL, in most non communist states through regular mail. (you have a copy of FFL in hand) USPS, FED EX, UPS ect. The dealer recieving usually wants a copy of your Drivers Licencse. You do the math........$69.00? for god sake.......Priority with tracking....$25.00 at most for rifles....

Last edited:
Its totally legal for you a non FFL holder to send a firearm to a FFL, in most non communist states through regular mail. (you have a copy of FFL in hand) USPS, FED EX, UPS ect. The dealer recieving usually wants a copy of your Drivers Licencse. You do the math........$69.00? for god sake.......Priority with tracking....$25.00 at most for rifles....

I think only FFL dealers can use USPS for handgun, regular can use USPS for rifle but I'm shipping handgun... Yeah I have the FFL in hand. I see FFL dealers using FedEx and ups and use 2nd day shipping but ups clearly states we have to ship it next day which is $70+. If ups lets regular people ship 2nd day, it would only cost $25... Same with FedEx but FedEx is $35 for 2nd day... I wonder how FFL dealers get to ship 2nd day with ups, this one FFL dealer shipped it using standard ground shipping 5 days one time hahahah

They sent one for me and it was $69 total ... but I think it depends on where you're shipping to.

Wow cost alot... I'm shipping to raleigh NC. I'll call them tomorrow I guess, I was trying to find out info so I can give to the buyer so we could get things rolling by tomorrow instead of it being Tuesday.

You CAN ship a gun anywhere you want to any state you want without a local dealer as long as the destination address is an FFL dealer.

You can't ship a handgun via USPS for any reason but you can ship it via UPS or FEDEX .. for the most part they'll only let you ship a handgun overnight also.

This is worth the read

It's the selling/shipping faq from gunbroker

http://www.gunbroker.com/Support/SupportFAQView.aspx?faqid=1118

Wow cost alot... I'm shipping to raleigh NC. I'll call them tomorrow I guess, I was trying to find out info so I can give to the buyer so we could get things rolling by tomorrow instead of it being Tuesday.

I shipped a handgun to an FFL in NC through CHerokee a couple of weeks ago and they charged $20 even, they packed it and shipped it for me. I might have been able to save a few bucks by trying to ship myself but I don't think it is worth the hassle.

I shipped a handgun to an FFL in NC through CHerokee a couple of weeks ago and they charged $20 even, they packed it and shipped it for me. I might have been able to save a few bucks by trying to ship myself but I don't think it is worth the hassle.

now thats a good deal

Back
Top Bottom