• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I never liked pimento cheese until...

I took two Delta 9 gummies about a month ago and ate an entire tub of it standing in front of the fridge with a fork.
I try my best to not look or act high but my daughter can tell. I mean when you're eating stale Rice Chex out of the plastic bin by the handfuls it's kinda hard to hide it.

What’s in the gummies?

I took two Delta 9 gummies about a month ago and ate an entire tub of it standing in front of the fridge with a fork.
I try my best to not look or act high but my daughter can tell. I mean when you're eating stale Rice Chex out of the plastic bin by the handfuls it's kinda hard to hide it.
I know what you mean brother

Knew a guy in college that got so drunk on a weekend bender, he couldn't recall a thing.
Monday morning before class he was bi**hing about how we used all his coffee & ate his oreos.
We were sorry to tell him that his oreos were still in the fridge & that he himself ate his coffee from
the can on Saturday night. Surprisingly he is now a state senator (not in Georgia).
He didn't attend Georgia Military College for his first two years (83-85) did he? Sounds familiar.

Back
Top Bottom