• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I picked up a Dead Wolf on I-20... then THIS happened.

What could have caused the fire?

• Total voters
Blue fluid is the new coolant cars use these days, not oil. Probably just over filled overflow or it was overheating?
https://www.ecstuning.com/b-genuine-bmw-parts/bmw-coolant-antifreeze-1-gallon/82141467704/
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I thought as well... which would put it back on corporate... manufacturers defect.... to overheat and catch fire would involve ALL I-3 REX's
I was almost always in electric only mode (no motor, no oil, no coolant needed) but on getting it back from two days at the dealership they had run it and NOT plugged it in, second time they have done this since I had it... grrrrr... so I used gas range extender maybe 10 miles on ride home Tuesday, electricity all day Wed. and again Wed. a.m until I got more than 1/2 way to Anniston...
I should hear more today, all parties got photo's and video, and police & fire reports late on Friday... Cra Cra :)

People will do anything to avoid work.

Slackers... gotta slack... :pound:
slackers.jpg

you should definitely have flames painted on the next one!

My wife is losing her sense of humor over this... AND you know she is super tolerant/durable to put up with me for 41 years. :thumb:
I actually did tell her we were going to put flames on her Acura, she said "enough with the flames already, you could have died"...:dispirited:
My snappy comeback was "Yes I could have... but did I die?" :pound:
did_U_die.jpg

Maybe she can laugh again when I get a BIG check (just the $'s I paid 3 months ago) from BMW... :)

Back
Top Bottom