• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I picked up a Dead Wolf on I-20... then THIS happened.

What could have caused the fire?

• Total voters
I hope you jumped out and ran up and down the highway like Ricky bobby when he thought he was on fire!

4b26631217f835f1c27ad4bae0896d9b.jpg

I hope you jumped out and ran up and down the highway like Ricky bobby when he thought he was on fire!

View attachment 1713158

I love that movie... I haven't used those quotes from Ricky Bobby YET but I will THANK YOU!!!
:pound:but I definitely WON'T be calling on Okra...:)

payneed payneed , what's the update? Are the dealership/BMW/insurance company playing nice?
Interested in how this plays out and if anyone steps up and does the right thing.

No real update, State Farm picked up the "burnt blob" Monday and have it at their investigative Double top secret HQ...
State Farm has been real good, but let me know whatever they offer me (cash value) will be it, if they sue BMW for $521 million (I made up that amount :)) they keep all that.
To go after BMW would take 1 -4 years, per my case worker.
BMW (local) has supposedly been reviewing their service bay tapes to see if they can see anything that was done or left off of my car... but I have already caught them in a lie. (big shock)
I told the service mgr. it should just be two hours to review from 1:00 -3:00 because ALL work was supposedly done while I was waiting, I got the loaner car because of a computer upgrade.
He quickly told me it was more footage than that, my car was pulled into a bay and wasn't touched for 3 hours...
I almost went and bought another one this past weekend but my wife is wanting me to wait and see what $ I get from State Farm. silly girl
Who waits to spend money until they have it???:)
I haven't gotten BMW corporate involved... YET...

Back
Top Bottom