• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I propose a M&G

Bucket99

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
83   0
Reaction score
I would like to see more active traders in the Southeast region. Possibly a Meet and Great of sorts to introduce some new members to the ODT.
The M&G's I see up north see to always have a decent turnout and possibly someone here local may volunteer to host/organize it. Any volunteers?
Somewhat short notice to book a table at the Eastman Gun Show at the Savannah Civic Center on January 30-31, but I don't know for certain.
Possibly a staff member from ODT may assist with some stickers or even make a trip down here to help spread the word.
Like I said it may be too late to get anything organized now, but worth a shot I guess, comment and let's hear your thoughts or suggestions.

Do it your self find a local restaurant that has a banquet room or a side room that is willing and gun friendly , then set a date that people can work with, if any trading is needed and it will be do it in the parking lot,

If you set a place and time people will come,,

I'm not much of an organizer, can we borrow BIKER13 BIKER13 to get this ball rolling. He seems to have a lot of success.

LOL he does a great job and so does sniper22 , if you find a place and set a date maybe be flexible on the date a little , people will come, do a few drawings have those who will bring a give away, its fun to put faces to these nic names

M&G thats just my game.
Biker is the meet and greet king and makes the best giveaway expert, we could all only wish that we could be like him

i will not be making this m&g by the way, i bribed a user with extra cash just so i could get a rare item from south of atlanta delivered to woodstock even

Back
Top Bottom