• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I propose a M&G

Do it your self find a local restaurant that has a banquet room or a side room that is willing and gun friendly , then set a date that people can work with, if any trading is needed and it will be do it in the parking lot,

If you set a place and time people will come,,
Yeah what he said. And from what I can see us southeastern members don't need a banquet room. We could do our M&G at a Domino's.. But I'm in with a little more notice like maybe first or second weekend in February. And I'd probably be good with anywhere from River Street in Savannah all the way to the state line in St Marys.

I was actually about to tag you letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar , and nominate you to host it. Since you replied to a thread and got me to thinking, that same thread you mentioned a Domino's LOL. You are a recent transplant and would make a great host!

I was actually about to tag you letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar , and nominate you to host it. Since you replied to a thread and got me to thinking, that same thread you mentioned a Domino's LOL. You are a recent transplant and would make a great host!
I'll do as much organizing as necessary. Hey why not?I can be a commroonity organizer.power to da peoples right? But seriously I would love to round up some more members down this way. Just look at all the deals we're missing out on being way down here.
I'm in favor of making it as convenient as possible for all involved. And considering that I figure that I'll probably have to go north a little bit to Savannah. Of couy I'd love to have it here in Darien or in Brummick. But I'm flexible. Y'all just keep me updated on the details.

I just thought because of the Eastman Gun Show this weekend at the Savannah Civic Center we could maybe introduce some people to the ODT, since it's a big gathering of people who are obviously looking to buy, sell, trade firearms. But with little preparation I know it will be difficult, so we may just have to plan for another time to do an actual meet and great. I plan on going to the gun show Saturday anyway, I will be the handsome one with the ODT shirt on. Any others planning to attend?

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar there is a place down by you in Brunswick, Ga. called Roasting Jack, I have never been there so I don't know for certain but I hear them advertising on the radio about being 2A friendly. Maybe you could do some recon, see if they would be willing to do such a thing and how may they can handle. We have quite a few traders down in BWK, Kingsland, and the islands that may participate. Even Savannah isn't that far away.

letusbuyyourcar letusbuyyourcar there is a place down by you in Brunswick, Ga. called Roasting Jack, I have never been there so I don't know for certain but I hear them advertising on the radio about being 2A friendly. Maybe you could do some recon, see if they would be willing to do such a thing and how may they can handle. We have quite a few traders down in BWK, Kingsland, and the islands that may participate. Even Savannah isn't that far away.
I'll research it. But I just assumed that I would need to head north to Savannah for it to be convenient to more folks. Maybe you should add a poll to this thread on which town works best.

Back
Top Bottom