• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I propose a M&G

Okay I need to know if we're gonna meet up in Savannah, Brunswick or elsewhere. I won't suggest here in Darien u less ya?l bring fishing tackle. You'll be bored to tears otherwise. But y'all give me some input here.

cypress lounge.JPG
How bout this hole in the wall? It's out on Hwy 17 and right at the end of my road. So I can get way more drunk than the rest of yall. I aint been in there yet but the weekend is almost here.:very_drunk:

I will see y'all at the Civic Center tomorrow. I will be checking in from time to time, so if your going bump this thread or PM me.
Just me and Mini-me going after breakfast with Grandpaw. Hope to see you there and maybe get some location ideas on where to do an upcoming M&G.

I will see y'all at the Civic Center tomorrow. I will be checking in from time to time, so if your going bump this thread or PM me.
Just me and Mini-me going after breakfast with Grandpaw. Hope to see you there and maybe get some location ideas on where to do an upcoming M&G.
Not sure of what's in You're area. But my vote would be for a Range, closest public range here (me) is Waycross. Dixon WMA, we tried years ago to get a M&G together, to many complainers, everybody wanted it in their town. I'm willing to travel a bit, heck Dixon WMA is 72 miles from me but that's where we go to shoot. I can bring SEVERAL, for all to shoot, Garand, M1 Carbine, SKS, AK, My Sweety 1892 Winchester 38/40, 44 mag, et. etc. I'm one of those guy's when I go to the Range if you want to shoot my weapons have at It, I share Freely as Long as your a Safe Shooter. Just about always Load the 'hoe to the Hilt.

Hey guys. I just found this thread. I'm a member of a private outdoor range outside of Statesboro and accessible from I16. I would be willing to inquire if we could have a meet and greet there. It has a 50 yd short range and a 200 yd range. They're in the process of a membership drive so they may be open to doing something like this.

Hey guys. I just found this thread. I'm a member of a private outdoor range outside of Statesboro and accessible from I16. I would be willing to inquire if we could have a meet and greet there. It has a 50 yd short range and a 200 yd range. They're in the process of a membership drive so they may be open to doing something like this.
All ears, still looking for a location

All ears, still looking for a location
Okay if y'all wanna meet around Savannah I'll make the drive. If y'all wanna meet down here at the aforementioned Cypress Lounge I'll go back there tomorrow or Sunday and ask the owner, Beth if it's cool. I'm pretty sure it would be. We were there last Saturday and it was just what I expected. It was ****ing great! Just a local bar with one TV ,digital jukebox, 2 pool tables and a dart board.. There is a deck area off to the side. We met the owner and she's pretty cool. Hell people were smoking in there! You never see that anymore.
So if y'all wanna do Darien then say the word and I'll do the legwork. Otherwise I'll drive north or south to the meet.

Back
Top Bottom