• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I really want to thank all you guys. The ODT built my business.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the award! We may have helped along the way; but honest work for an honest price is what got you where you are. Just the fact that you asked for and listened to feedback on the ARC30 says a lot about you. Most mfg say here it is and hope you like it; too bad if you don't. You asked what we wanted and then built it. From basic machining work to building NFA items, go have been doing a wonderful job and the award is just the outside world finally recognizing your talents. Just make sure to take care of the guys in the shop because it takes a team to keep on winning. I'm looking forward to finding my next project for you to do.

Really, I was here before I came up with an idea on how to get around waiting 9 months for a silencer. Been about 3 years since I started doing paperwork for my FFL. I really do appreciate the opportunity y'all have given me, and the support you have shown. I would have never had a chance if it wasn't for you. I owe you everything and promise to be the biggest giveaway day kicker in the whole show every year. No matter what, no matter how far i get to go with this thing, i will always be a part of the ODT. The Chamber of Commerce is giving me the Manufacturer of the Year award out here.

I owe it all to you and I won't forget that. Even if you are starting to look like tiny pissants from up here at the top.

I sincerely do give ODT credit for my psuedo success.
Bryan Dobbs

That's Really Cool! Neighbor!
I guess you know I sent them pics of an all white gun, it put you over the top, in votes! Your Welcome :becky:
I'm thinking Mrs. Nonliberal should get an award too. Us guys can handle "start up business" stress a lot better.:tape:
Chamber of Commerce award is awesome!
If we lived in Kalamazoo I would make you one suitable for framing...
Chamber Of Commerce.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom