• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

To All of You, my ODT's Brothers

OttoMan

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
Do unto others what you want them to do to you!
421   0
Reaction score
HAPPY BROTHERS DAY!!
🙌🤜🤝👊🙏

IMG-20240308-WA0015.jpg

Awe - HELL YEAH !!
I am in for the total run …..
( I may not be able to provide much but I will give my all !! )
That's all anyone can ask for. I knew someone born with birth defects. His elbow and wrist were at a permanent 90 degree bend. He also had some leg issues as well. His family was somewhat prominent. They didn't want him to work. But he did. He tried to enlist in the armed forces. He passes the physical. When they were standing there to be sworn in, they had to raise their right hand. Come here son. I just want to serve my country like everyone else. Well you can't be here, they said. So he went to the Post Office and got a job. Worked there till he retired on a foot route. He said he wore out a new pair of shoes like every 90 days. And he wore his uniforms out because of his carry bag rubbing up against him. Anyways he retired from the Post Office and then I think another job before getting a part time. I had the upmost respect for him. He didn't back down to anything

Yep…I was born with a few physical birth defects - (some say mental ones too !! lol 😆)
Both my legs were twisted and I was born “club footed” they called it. I had to have my legs, hips and ankles broke every six months and put in casts and braces until I was 7+ yrs old .
My mom and dad said I was hell on the doors and all in the house….my brother would tease me and piss me off then run into a room, shut and lock the door and I would kick the bottom of it mad as hell !! Tore helluva lot a holes in the walls and doors my dad said !! lol. 😂 They told me the braces and ‘shoes’ I had to wear were solid metal bars made to straighten out my feet and legs so I am sure they did do damage pretty darned easily !! lol. I feel bad for them but my damned brothers would piss me off something fierce! LMAO 🤣
I was too young to remember much but I do recall a little. Mostly what they told me I could imagine though !
I know I put my folks through hell ! lol. 😝. They said I had a helluva temper !

Back
Top Bottom