I Salute the Sherrif of Oconee County - Scott R. Berry

The sheriffs in paulding and Cobb both said they also will no longer buy from dss

Sheriff Oconee wrote:
Cobb Co Sheriff Neal Warren has been out of pocket on family issues, and he became aware of my stance with dealing with DSS just tonite.
He called to tell me he supports me 100%, and he will take the same action.
IF YOU LIVE IN COBB, drop the Sheriff an email and thank him if you agree with me.....
I suggest you write Sheriff Warren at media@cobbsheriff.org and the emails will get to him....

Sheriff Berry is a true champion of the second amendment. You will find him arguing on behalf of civilian firearm rights on various forums all over the internet.

I'm proud to have him representing law enforcement in my state.

Last edited:
The sheriff's taking this action is the very best thing that could happen. My hat is off to them for not only doing this but doing it publicly. I truly hope the group that owns DSS and the other shops will either reverse their stance or just sell off those stores to someone who would be proud to run them the way they should be.

Interesting. DSS posts on this board in the dealer section for new items for sale.

It's too bad..... DSS was a pretty good supporter of ODT. I got free transfers, they were my FFL, I could send my ammo shipments and stuff there so it wasn't on my porch all day while I was not home. He had layaway for me. I really liked shopping there, although they had little stock Mike would order almost anything I needed.

Back
Top Bottom