I saw the first episode of "Revolution".......

strider12

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
233   0
Reaction score
It will debut Monday the 17th

Interesting. It jumps right in and wastes no time. I guess it can be said that a lot of it has been done before but there's a fight sequence that is very good (You black powder guys will like it) and the ending shares some knowledge that definitely makes you interested in what is going to happen next.

Overall I give it 7/10.

Why do the commercials make it look like no one has a gun? Just a lot of sword fights and archery it seems.

Why do the commercials make it look like no one has a gun? Just a lot of sword fights and archery it seems.

Most of the firearms I saw pre-date us by at least 150 years. I'm sure they'll explain what happened to the more modern weapons in future episodes.

Most of the firearms I saw pre-date us by at least 150 years. I'm sure they'll explain what happened to the more modern weapons in future episodes.

The liberals got them & used the metal to make hybrid cars & $10 billion solar panel manufacturing plants.

We were forced to switch to all solar & that's also how the world lost power....

Last edited:
The liberals got them & used the metal to make hybrid cars & $10 billion solar panel manufacturing plants.

You're welcome to join the conversation as soon as you figure out what we're talking about.

I guess some people point every conversation to religion, I mean politics. (I really can't tell the difference, sorry)

Back
Top Bottom