I saw the first episode of "Revolution".......

The director (pilot) is Jon Favreau the director of Iron Man, Iron Man 2, and Cowboys & Aliens. The pilot was however filmed in ATL with obvious scenes from Stone Mountain and what looked like the set of The Walking Dead season 2 finale... although, Wilmington, N.C. is where the series will be filmed. from the pilot it's worth seeing again.

original thread here: http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/213978-This-is-why-you-Prep

You're welcome to join the conversation as soon as you figure out what we're talking about.

I guess some people point every conversation to religion, I mean politics. (I really can't tell the difference, sorry)

I was just making a small joke. I generally don't like politicians as a whole. I think the whole system is broken.

Don't watch a lot of tv but am curious to check this one out. More interesting than the fake reality shows.

I was just making a small joke. I generally don't like politicians as a whole. I think the whole system is broken.

Don't watch a lot of tv but am curious to check this one out. More interesting than the fake reality shows.

Sarcasm sometimes doesn't come across on the net. It happens. Now that I know it was a joke it was actually pretty good.

Well when you see the "Grand hotel", just know it is our fine Georgia Capitol. I saw lots of sword fighting when they filmed, never any guns though.

Kind of a stupid question, but since it is a govt building, wouldn't they ban firearms even for filming?
That might explain the swords only scenes

Just because they are seen walking into a building, it doesn't mean they actually shot there.
Yep, only outside shots were filmed there. On the other hand I have worked films in airports, govt buildings, etc where firearms are used. I don't know if they get special permits or what but it happens. I remember a case of Sig 226s on set in city hall nyc. Only one was real, but none the less.

Well when you see the "Grand hotel", just know it is our fine Georgia Capitol. I saw lots of sword fighting when they filmed, never any guns though.

Ha!

Swordfighting at the capitol made me think about Billy McKinney (Cynthia's dad.) That idiot actually pulled a knife on another legislator on the floor back in the 80s.

-Just goes to show that apple sure didn't fall far from the tree.

Back
Top Bottom