• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I should have know better... blasted Tula Ammo!

I shot a whole three gun match using Tula only in my FNP-45 last month and it rocketed me all the way to fifth place with no failures all day. I guess if I shot WWB I would have got a podium.

Im sure it your Highpoint causing all that ruckus!!:D
OK so I should have know better but I thought I would give it another try its been years since I last tried them. I got a box of Tula ammo 9mm 50 rounds for about $8. Out of the 50 rounds 15 failed to fire from hitting the primer. The others where shooting sparks out of them so badly the range officer thought i was going to burn down the range. Garbage ammo! I dont think I would shoot them again even if they were free.

I was shooting my Glock 19. That same day I shoot about 400 rounds of federal and about 200 of Winchester and not one problem out of them. I have never had a problem with my Glock until this box of ammo. I guess it was a bad box but I think I am going to stick with the better stuff from now on.

I was shooting my Glock 19. That same day I shoot about 400 rounds of federal and about 200 of Winchester and not one problem out of them. I have never had a problem with my Glock until this box of ammo. I guess it was a bad box but I think I am going to stick with the better stuff from now on.
Probably a dud box, but that's unusual...if shot thousands of rounds of Tulammo in both 7.62x 39 & .45 and have never had a single failure.

i have shot thousands of rounds of tula out of my old AR without a single issue...I did have some failure to feeds on my LCP but it seems picky on ammo anyways

'

Nah Glocks just do that :evil:

Back
Top Bottom