I sure miss my old ODT hobby....

brownbmo

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
199   0
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the only one out there that feels this way, but I doubt I am.

I sure miss going to our site and looking for something fun, different or interesting to make a deal on with a fellow member.

I've never been a flipper, just enjoyed making a descent deal for a weapon to shoot or fix-up for fun. I always sold items here to not loose money, but didn't want to price it for months of offers just to make an extra $75. As many of you, I wish I could get back all those good deals I let go to resell at the insane prices people are paying for now, but that's not why I got on here to start. We have seen this frenzy before and I look forward to it passing. 50% of the postings it seems are for ammo from flippers who are not afraid to keep raising the bar for the next desperate buyer.

I've not bought or sold much these last 12 months due to preparation, but I have faith things will return to normal for us true ODT enthusiast where we can actually have fun with our toys and not hoard our treasures with fear of what's around the corner. Hopefully the quick buck flippers will loose interest and go back to their video games in time and leave the rest of us to enjoy the hobby/way of life we love.

Just my humble opinion out of frustration, experience and observation.

upload_2020-9-14_13-31-12.png

I don't know if I'm the only one out there that feels this way, but I doubt I am.

I sure miss going to our site and looking for something fun, different or interesting to make a deal on with a fellow member.

I've never been a flipper, just enjoyed making a descent deal for a weapon to shoot or fix-up for fun. I always sold items here to not loose money, but didn't want to price it for months of offers just to make an extra $75. As many of you, I wish I could get back all those good deals I let go to resell at the insane prices people are paying for now, but that's not why I got on here to start. We have seen this frenzy before and I look forward to it passing. 50% of the postings it seems are for ammo from flippers who are not afraid to keep raising the bar for the next desperate buyer.

I've not bought or sold much these last 12 months due to preparation, but I have faith things will return to normal for us true ODT enthusiast where we can actually have fun with our toys and not hoard our treasures with fear of what's around the corner. Hopefully the quick buck flippers will loose interest and go back to their video games in time and leave the rest of us to enjoy the hobby/way of life we love.

Just my humble opinion out of frustration, experience and observation.
You mad?
Taking your stuff and going somewhere else?
Just time to go?
Whats up man?

And actually I would like some .308 or 3006 hunting rounds in 150 grain.. and I know what it cost before the plandemic.. if any body had some local they was going to use

This is the new way and most likely will never be the same as before.
When you really feel like someone it trying to take advantage/ or use the situation for unethical stuff, add em to the ignore list. You'd be amazed how much better you feel once you don’t see or deal with the negativity

Back
Top Bottom