• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I think I screwed up.

Yes you screwed up. Small venue. Usually so slow you have to wake up a vendor to ask a question. I've worked it twice but with only one table and it's 30 minutes from my house.
I remember first time I've met you was at that show last year, or maybe 2022, I was with Mr imawoodsman imawoodsman and HIs boss Wifey!!... And it was very slow....

Yes you screwed up. Small venue. Usually so slow you have to wake up a vendor to ask a question. I've worked it twice but with only one table and it's 30 minutes from my house.
I'm afraid I have to agree with 1gunsnotenough 1gunsnotenough , this is usually a small show. Used to be bigger than the shows in Commerce, but I found some neat and reasonable stuff at both shows.

Best of luck. I'm woking on call so I'll miss it, but I'm praying you do well with four tables.

I'm afraid I have to agree with 1gunsnotenough 1gunsnotenough , this is usually a small show. Used to be bigger than the shows in Commerce, but I found some neat and reasonable stuff at both shows.

Best of luck. I'm woking on call so I'll miss it, but I'm praying you do well with four tables.

Thanks. When I bought tables they had sold 220/300 so I knew it was going to be on the smaller side, but I figured since it was at the agricultural center, it would be a nice venue. We shall see.

I really miss the shows at the Infinite Energy Arena in Duluth. They were awesome

Ball
Thanks. When I bought tables they had sold 220/300 so I knew it was going to be on the smaller side, but I figured since it was at the agricultural center, it would be a nice venue. We shall see.

I really miss the shows at the Infinite Energy Arena in Duluth. They were awesome
Send me a link to that documentary again. I wanna watch it

Back
Top Bottom