• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I think I'm hexed! RANT!

9/10 it’s the ipdm or ecm having an intermittent internal short, I’ve done this countless times.
Best course of action is to pull the ecm and send it out to be rebuilt, they will respond by saying it’s too far gone and sell you a new one that pre programmed to your vin.

I have a burning hate for Nissan because of these issues, hope it helps.

Am I the asshole everyone is waiting for?
:boxing:
He's right about a burning hate

You can try the replacing the fuse links on the battery terminal that’s a common point of failure.

9/10 it’s the ipdm or ecm having an intermittent internal short, I’ve done this countless times.
Best course of action is to pull the ecm and send it out to be rebuilt, they will respond by saying it’s too far gone and sell you a new one that pre programmed to your vin.

I have a burning hate for Nissan because of these issues, hope it helps.

Am I the asshole everyone is waiting for?
:boxing:
I think replacing the ecm was the second "fix".

Also, you can do a circuit test if you k ow what you’re doing.
I can pull the pin outs and test procedures if you’re capable
This is all on the Nissan dealership where I have had all the work done. I ain't doing chit myself. I will say they have been good about owning the mistakes and paying for them. They are even covering the cost of Uber and towing.

This is all on the Nissan dealership where I have had all the work done. I ain't doing chit myself. I will say they have been good about owning the mistakes and paying for them. They are even covering the cost of Uber and towing.
At least it’s not your headache then, what year is it? I’ve had more unpleasant electrical issues with Nissan than any other manufacturer

Thinking about common denominators (with you set aside): What's your battery maintenance procedure like? Offseason storage of the boat...do you pull the battery? Onboard charger? Do you keep your cars on any type of trickle charger?

Have you ever measured the voltage in your wall outlets? Do you have a hard time with other appliances besides computers?

Back
Top Bottom