I think PSA is gonna shut down SHOT show

173DC66D-7AEB-4683-859B-795FC45A9186.jpeg

Figured I’d comment on this old thread rather than start a new one. At shot show PSA said we would see the Psa5 released in 2020. Time is running out for that to happen, has anyone heard any rumors on these?

Of course they will have plenty of excuses to pick from for why they couldn’t deliver them this year, whether covid related, or too much demand for everything else to be able to focus on one thing. I’m very interested to see how they do, but do not plan to be one of the firsts to get one.

Im a huge PSA fan. I think they did a great job the last decade lowering the price tag and keeping the overall quality acceptable for the everyday shooter for ARs. They have also done the same for the AK platform.
I've stopped buying from them since they started collecting sales tax and kept their shipping prices high as those two together seem to kill any deal.
Also, their AR/AK prices are dumb expensive since they jacked their prices up since covid. Everything is 1k.
We don't forget these things PSA, once this blows over, we won't forget.
Anyway, the MP5 clone will probably never happen. There just isn't the profit margin as their ak/ar line and its pretty complex platform. For those of you who have been holding out since 2018 like I was (looking for a ptr now), there is a bit of hope as rumor has it they have been trying for a bit now, to hire an engineer with roller delayed experience.

Back
Top Bottom