• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I waited two days in a row for someone to no call and no show for this FREE TV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me on here when I posted a free TV.

The guy that said he wanted it asked if I'd drive an hour to deliver it to him. That should've been my sign to put him on ignore right then, but instead I politely told him that I wasn't going to drive an hour to give something away.

So he PM's back and says he'll come to my house and pick it up.

I wasted an entire Saturday sitting around the house waiting for the MFer to show. No call, no PM, no nothing.

I put him on ignore and gave the TV to somebody else.

My other sign should have been the fact that he had been a member for years, but had a low post count and only a few feedbacks.

Probably one of our "giveaway day members"

If you have it still and want it gone send me a PM with info , I am just up the road and yes I have my own truck can be there as quick as it takes to drive , plus it would be fun to meet The Bypass :cool:

If you have it still and want it gone send me a PM with info , I am just up the road and yes I have my own truck can be there as quick as it takes to drive , plus it would be fun to meet The Bypass :cool:
If @WyldeDime falls through or changes his mind I will hit you up. He has dibs right now.

That is the Chatsworth I live in. I carry my demons with me wherever I go. They are evil sons of *****es. But I am meaner than they are which is why I am still alive. ;)
40034cc1e0e3cf258305372edc4fbe35.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom