• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I want a 1911 But don't know what kind to get. help!

If it says CUSTOM on it, dont waste your time. If it says II on it, dont waste your time. If it says series 80 on it, dont waste your time. If it says Ruger on it, wait till after the recall. If it says SIS on it, give it to your sister, it was made for her already.

Those are just some things to avoid.

I agree with all except the SIS comment, got it from your sister cause she couldn't rack the slide :smash:

It really depends on what your looking for. If you stick with quality you will never go wrong. For just a shooter most any will do well this day in age.

If it says CUSTOM on it, dont waste your time. If it says II on it, dont waste your time. If it says series 80 on it, dont waste your time. If it says Ruger on it, wait till after the recall. If it says SIS on it, give it to your sister, it was made for her already.

Those are just some things to avoid.
One exception to this... Nighthawk Custom Talon II.
But that will break the bank.
You can't go wrong with a springfield.

If it says CUSTOM on it, dont waste your time. If it says II on it, dont waste your time.

Kimber Custom II.....has to be my best shooting 1911. Smoothest action, best trigger, smoothest safety, tightest fit and best feeling.....I believe it feels better than my SA Loaded. Never had a malfunction and I've probably fired close to 800 rounds through it.

Back
Top Bottom