• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want a suppressor on GunBroker. How does this work? SilencerShop kiosk experience anyone?

There's almost no reason to have a trust anymore, since the notification (not permission) requirements to your local law enforcement is the same now. Having a trust means that you need to wrangel pictures and fingerprints from multiple people instead of yourself.

The only downside to an individual form is that if you have someone else in the household (wife, adult children, etc) you need to make sure that they do not have access to the NFA item when you aren't there.

One advantage to having it sent to a range is that you can 'visit' with it, so you can actually shoot it at that facility without issue, you just can't take it home until the paperwork clears.

I bought all my cans through Quiet Riot, and they are fantastic to work with. They can walk you through the process and make it as easy as possible for you.

Ok then pick your fav local class III dealer and ask them about it. They’ll make a few bucks for thier time to do your paperwork, transfer and store your can. Range or shop is your preference.
Individual or trust - easiest up front is individual and word on the street is shorter wait time.
Plan to pay for the device, ATF, and dealer fees upfront.
Optional - post up daily how long it has been since ATF cashed your check.

Back
Top Bottom