• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I want to welcome my good friend to the forum, he is my go to for M1, M14 / M1A work , unsurpassed.

I was hoping someone would take over for hook! I imagine there's lots of tooling and equipment hook left, not to mention some nice g-rands!
No Garands. He sold all of those. He left the gift of helping other people with their prized weapons, the art of straight talk, a fellow paratrooper and some fine tools!

Welcome nsussf nsussf .

I was able to get a couple of rifles accurizing this past week.

A great guy
His bio:
I am a Georgia native. In to competitive shooting especially RF benchrest, long range shooting. Trained by M/sgt Hook Boutin to tune up and make M1A/ M1 Garands whole again! He left me his equipment upon his departure from this life and I am trying to carry on in his footsteps to help the common man with their prized weapons. If I can be of assistance to anyone with these type rifles then please get in touch and let me hear from you. De Oppresso Liber!

I can personally attest to nsussf nsussf 's work. He accurized my Garand and M1A and they shoot great.
You will not meet a nicer man and craftsman. He also accurizes bolt guns, now barrels, stock bedding, etc.

WOOHOO! Glad you're here nsussf nsussf ! I came out a while back for you to do 10 minutes work on my rifle to stop it from bump firing and you spent two hours going through it making it better just because you could. You are one hell of a guy! Welcome to the ODT!

Back
Top Bottom