• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was ALMOST on the Victor Hill trial jury

I'm pretty sure he's guilty of a LOT of things, question is...Do people of his race think what he IS guilty of is wrong? I hope he does HARD time.

Most people in Clayton County don't care if he's guilty or not, they're not going to convict him of anything since they obviously didn't care that he was under indictment on 37 counts when they re-elected his dumbass.

Having grew up in Clayton Co. in the late 70s and early 80s and currently employed there for 20 years. I grow more depressed every day I have to drive there.

Victor Hill not guilty; will remain Clayton Sheriff

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/breaking-news/victor-hill-jury-undecided-on-5-charges/nZP7H/

Clayton County Sheriff Victor Hill has been cleared of 27 felony charges that threatened to end the lawman’s career with a prison cell.
With the “not guilty” verdict on all charges, Hill can have the suspension of his law enforcement certification lifted and he can put behind him what he repeatedly called a politically-motivated prosecution.

Apparently, one white guy, one Asian, and the defense claimed that Hill was a victim of a "sea of whiteness". What wonderful times we live in. Locked on 4 counts I believe it was that the judge then threw out (any of which would have got him taken out of the job) so yep, he walks.

I'll say this, I heard a LOT of things during my time in the jury process that led me to believe he would walk. These people didn't care about the facts.
To be fair, I did not sit through the trial.
However, there was a very effeminate gay black male that made it onto the jury and I said whatever he thinks he'll impose on the rest.

I'll say this, I heard a LOT of things during my time in the jury process that led me to believe he would walk. These people didn't care about the facts.
To be fair, I did not sit through the trial.
However, there was a very effeminate gay black male that made it onto the jury and I said whatever he thinks he'll impose on the rest.
I wonder if he was the foreman. On the radio you could barely understand the guy.

I wonder if he was the foreman. On the radio you could barely understand the guy.

This guy was very, very gay. You'd know it if you heard him speak.
I suppose if they played the whitey card, of course he would not be found guilty. I'm just shocked he slipped every single charge.
He did have a good legal team though....

Back
Top Bottom