• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

I was ALMOST on the Victor Hill trial jury

Victory Hill, aka Walking Small, walked from the courthouse as he walked into the courthouse, the Sheriff. His legal team, while good, could not have lost this case. A jury of his peers found him not guilty. A majority of the voters elected him even though they are the very people he ripped off. I worked very hard during the election against Victor Hill. I put my money and my time where my mouth is and supported his rivals. I am not leaving Clayton County, where I have lived since 1974. I lived through the "Good Ole Boys" regime and I will make it through the "it's our turn" regime. The one thing that both regimes have in common, is that they are both seriously corrupt. While I am disappointed in the verdict, I am not surprised.

Victory Hill, aka Walking Small, walked from the courthouse as he walked into the courthouse, the Sheriff. His legal team, while good, could not have lost this case. A jury of his peers found him not guilty. A majority of the voters elected him even though they are the very people he ripped off. I worked very hard during the election against Victor Hill. I put my money and my time where my mouth is and supported his rivals. I am not leaving Clayton County, where I have lived since 1974. I lived through the "Good Ole Boys" regime and I will make it through the "it's our turn" regime. The one thing that both regimes have in common, is that they are both seriously corrupt. While I am disappointed in the verdict, I am not surprised.
I wish you luck in riding this one out. The problem is the GOB regimes tend to just leave embarassment in their wake. The IOT regimes seems to leave complete and utter destruction.

Those who voted him in the first 2 times managed to overlook the facts and placed him back in again!

I wish you luck in riding this one out. The problem is the GOB regimes tend to just leave embarassment in their wake. The IOT regimes seems to leave complete and utter destruction.
Very well said.
I grew up in Clayton county. Family moved there in 66, I left in 85 to join the Marines, parents still live there. I sure wish it was a better place for them to live. Now I'm in Douglas county. It's just a corrupt, just not as obvious.

Amen to that.....anybody not believing that statement is blind. I grew up in a house near Redan/Stone Mountain and raised hell as a teenager along memorial Drive in Stone Mountain. What is it now?? A total and complete sh**h*le, and my old subdivision looks like somewhere in downtown Beruit. Destruction followed down Memorial from Atlanta like a cancer into Stone Mountain and is making its way through Gwinnett. If they never hold themselves or their neighbors accountable for their actions how the heck can they hold their political leaders-both local and nationally-accoutable for their actions?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom