I was hoping to get the Ten point listed on here but it didn't work out.......

Do those broad heads open consistently?

These broad heads come with a
Plastic tool to help
Screw and unscrew them onto your arrow.
They also Come with a tension adjustment tool to adjust the tiny screws on the blades.
I've never had to loosen or tighten the screws from factory settings but I check the operation of the blades before each hunt to make sure none are frozen or too loose....no problems yet and only killed one deer so far with one.
Collapsed after three steps as it devastated the boiler room functions.
I don't see why that ten point bow could not have enough energy to Open those blades even if they were rusty and caked with mud.
Sounds like a beast.......ten points are awesome.

My buddy removed his noisy cocking aid from his and uses an excalibur cocking string to load his but he hates the fact that he has to shoot it to unload it.
He's seriously thinking of getting an Excalibur due to the simplicity benefits of cock/decock and string changes in the field....not to mention accuracy and reliability but he just loves how the ten point shoots.

Plastic tool to help
They also Come with a tension adjustment tool to adjust the tiny screws on the blades.
I've never had to loosen or tighten the screws from factory settings but I check the operation of the blades before each hunt to make sure none are frozen or too loose....no problems yet and only killed one deer so far with one.
I don't see why that ten point bow could not have enough energy to Open those blades even if they were rusty and caked with mud.

My buddy removed his noisy cocking aid from his and uses an excalibur cocking string to load his but he hates the fact that he has to shoot it to unload it.
He's seriously thinking of getting an Excalibur due to the simplicity benefits of ****/decock and string changes in the field....not to mention accuracy and reliability but he just loves how the ten point shoots.
Right on, Yeah decocking the bow. I am thinking about carrying a target with me an sitting it somewhere in the woods under my tree stand where I can take practice shots and decock the bow when I get ready to leave the field.

Right on, Yeah decocking the bow. I am thinking about carrying a target with me an sitting it somewhere in the woods under my tree stand where I can take practice shots and decock the bow when I get ready to leave the field.
Just get a decocking arrow then you can shoot it into the qround and wont take the risk of breaking an arrow. If you use a target get a good one because it will blow right through it . Decocking arrows are like 15-20 bucks and most sports stores have them

Plastic tool to help

He's seriously thinking of getting an Excalibur due to the simplicity benefits of ****/decock and string changes in the field....not to mention accuracy and reliability but he just loves how the ten point shoots.
I'm glad you like those Spitfires, if he buys them and it don't drop a deer thats been hit in the right spot I'll buy the rest of them off of him! As far as uncocking check out this video this is how I do it. Check it out at 3:15.
It may not work with his if it has the anti dryfire.

Just get a decocking arrow then you can shoot it into the qround and wont take the risk of breaking an arrow. If you use a target get a good one because it will blow right through it . Decocking arrows are like 15-20 bucks and most sports stores have them
Yeah I am having a hard time finding a good target for this thing. I have a old bag type target that I am hoping will allow me to sight in the bow and get me in the woods it worked for my Hoyt crossbow but this new one will be a lot faster.. The targets I am seeing online have a lot of bad reviews.

I'm glad you like those Spitfires, if buys them and it drop drop a deer thats been hit in the right spot I'll buy the rest of them off of him! As far as uncocking check out this video this is how I do it. Check it out at 3:15.
It may not work with his if has the anti dryfire.
Yeah bro. The bow has a anti dry fire mechanism built into it.

Back
Top Bottom