• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I went and visited the Glock mothership this afternoon

Adam5

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
148   1
Reaction score
My new G34 didn’t like some softer loads, and the end of the return spring looked like the end was sitting crooked. They said the spring was hanging up little due to a manufacturing defect, and replaced it.

My friend that was with me just bought a police trade in 21SF. They replaced all the springs, his four mags, and put in a standard trigger instead of the NY2 trigger that it had.

Best service around! About 12 years ago all our issued guns needed recoil spring replaced due to number of rounds fired. I would take 10 at a times to them at 8 in morning and they went through them and replaced all needed parts and replaced all mags with new ones. They would have me out of there by 1 every day.

I love the fact that they have that walk-in service available. Back when AO used to sell police trade-ins for $199 I was a regular there.

They rebuilt one of my trade-ins from the ground up. Pretty much the only original parts were the frame and slide from what I saw on the work order.

Also a good place to get night sights installed since they will sight them in for you and the price is about what you would pay for the same sights on their own.

I’m going to be bringing them my G15 for Ameriglo night sights. The charge $100 installed for Ameriglo and $67 installed for Glock.
I love the fact that they have that walk-in service available. Back when AO used to sell police trade-ins for $199 I was a regular there.

They rebuilt one of my trade-ins from the ground up. Pretty much the only original parts were the frame and slide from what I saw on the work order.

Also a good place to get night sights installed since they will sight them in for you and the price is about what you would pay for the same sights on their own.

The Ameriglos are fantastic sights. They work well in pretty much every light condition and I find them very easy and fast to pick up.

Back
Top Bottom