• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I won't be back.

Hey bryan glad to see you. I need you number again.

I bought 3 mosins there when they had them on sell for 99yes they aactually had a sell on something.

Ive looked at lots of guns there and my girlfriend looked at a lot too trying them out to see what fits.

We were standing there one day discussing a certain gun and said yea thats the one we'll get. Dang we let the cat out of the bag. Of course the guy was like we'll ill write you up to go. Lol sorry bud we don't want it. Of course it was like all my others I tried there go to cherokee and if cherokee doesnt have it id reighter wait for it too be ordered from Cherokee then buy it from adventure outdoors.
I got stiffed on primers from them the other day they had 200 primers I needed so I got them they were taped up and of course got them home and half from one box was missing.

I've recently had pretty decent experiences there. They have the best selection in town...that's hard to argue with. That being said, I hate their insane 3% hike on credit cards. If enough people complained to the credit card companies, they'd enforce their merchant agreements...

That being said, Jay Wallace just clearly must believe that bad customer service won't lose him business. Not just that, but high prices. Check out all their accessories, and you'll see what I mean.

Recently, we bought a Sig (brand new in box) from there, and when we got home found it had a slight scratch on the slide. It was our fault I guess, because we never took it out of the bag to really inspect it because it was new.

As for Cherokee Gold & Pawn. I went in there recently on a Saturday, and the place was packed like sardines. The problem is, the owner called while I was in there and told employees that they had to close at 4pm and to just run the rest of the applications next time they opened. They literally told customers standing around that they couldn't finish their transactions and they turned away at least 25 people at the door. I was amazed. I'd never have believed it had I not been told by an employee who also couldn't believe it. I left there, and watched as several customers they turned away went to Hi Caliber (where I went) and Big Woods Goods.

It has always blown my mind how terrible customer service at gun shops is. The only place where I feel like they really care is Deercreek, and Pat has a real small selection of guns.

I never leave or pay for anything that doesnt work in the store. Maybe a few more seconds to decide and you might have had the problem solved....

Yep, after making my decision on a purchase in a gun store I always carefully examine the item before paying. Did this at David's Gun Room last week, before paying I took it out of the box, didn't like the trigger on it, had him grab the one of out the showcase, much better, had him trade it out on the deal serial numbers and all and got the better of the two pistols (or at least to my satisfaction). If you haven't given them the money yet you still have them on the hook to make the same and make sure your 100% happy...

I visited Adventure Outdoors for the 1st time as well last week. What a selection! Prices were not bad either, PMC .45 Auto 21 bucks a box, decent prices on pistols/rifles, friendly helpful staff.

Until they do me wrong I will stop in on occaision, sorry to hear you got Taurus purchase. You should go back and pick up it up, don't give them the staisfaction of keeping your money, ask to speak with a manager or higher up.

AO would have had to then sell that Taurus as a refurbished. Or someone would have. I guess that was more pain than they were willing to take on. So they stuck you with it. Business must be so good that they don't care about their reputation.

I guess we should all work the action at the very least before we hand over our cash.

Back
Top Bottom