• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

I would like to SBR my Sig 556 Swat Pistol, Need help and Information

What are you needing to do?

Help with the from/forms, engraving, and complete know how of to do and not to do. I think that's it.
Like for an example can I put on a stock that is adjustable in length or does it have to be fixed.? Sounds like a stupid question but I just don't know and would be great if someone could walk me through it.

Help with the from/forms, engraving, and complete know how of to do and not to do. I think that's it.
Like for an example can I put on a stock that is adjustable in length or does it have to be fixed.? Sounds like a stupid question but I just don't know and would be great if someone could walk me through it.

Yea Dobbs is a 1 stop shop. Might be worth the initial ride over this way, get help, pics, prints and your engraving done. That way you should be good for a while since IIRC you only need to submit prints and pics every 2 years.

You can put any stock on it you want. For AR just add 19 to your barrel length and you'll get your OAL. So for my 10.5 SBR I put 29.5 for the OAL.

Did two form 1s last month just downloaded the new fillable PDF files, 2 copies for BATFE, 1 Copy for CLEO. I dropped mine off to chief of police they had no clue what I was doing. They kept it willingly though. Got finger printed at police station, you only need 2 cards for the 2 ATF copies. Went to Walgreens got a few sets of passport photos taken only need 2 of those for the 2 ATF copies as well. CLEO copy doesn't need prints or pics, also has blacked out serial number too so that's something I guess. Got some nice cardboard document envelopes and mailed the two copies plus a money order. Did it for the 10/22 and the AR9 bout to do it again for a 5.56 lower. Just getting the ball rolling on some future ideas lol like a year in the future

Back
Top Bottom