I wouldn't sell any ARs or AKs right now.

What makes you think kids can’t get guns now? Do you really think drugs are the only illegal thing being sold on school campuses?

The kids you have to worry about, you already have to worry about because they already have them. Do you think some 16 year old gangbanger is going to walk into cabelas and drop 650 bucks on a shiny new Glock 19?
I can tell you, I was never worried about a gang banger coming into school blasting randomly. They try not to get caught. They blast homie on the street at night and run from cops. Not get into fire fights with them. The one you worry about is the one trying to not bring attention to themselves.

I can tell you, I was never worried about a gang banger coming into school blasting randomly. They try not to get caught. The one you worry about is the one trying to not bring attention to themselves.

I didn’t worry about it, but I also knew for the most part which kids had guns. I can remember a few. I certainly knew who to talk to if I wanted a Jennings or Bryco.

Horse ****. Every middle school in the country would have kids dead left and right.
tenor.gif

I think millions and millions of 18-21 year olds who are becoming adults, joining the military, joining the workforce, often time moving out on their own into low income neighborhoods or apartments because that's all they can afford, should have the same freedoms and 2A rights as any other adult.

sO wHaT yOuRE sAyInG iS yOu wAnT 13 yEaR oLdS tO hAvE gUns aT sChOol

In 3rd world country 13yo are already military or gang members with access to a plethora of weapons lol

Another question that i have not researched as of right this minute…

Are there mass school shootings in 3rd world countries? If not, why?

I know Mexico has cartel issues and heads hanging from bridges,but I don’t recall the mass murder of children being a highlight

I admit i could be wrong though

Well you have to have schools and attend class to have a school shooting.

To your second point. Mexico has 40% the population of America and 2.5x the homicide rate. i think school shootings would be a welcome relief to the ****ed up **** going on in Mexico right now….

Back
Top Bottom