• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ID animal- River Otter?

I worked at a golf course in Georgia it was built by Pete dye same guy that built TPC at sawgrass. The assistant superintendent became the greenskeeper after the previous one left. He wanted to leave his mark on the course so we had Pete die come up there and approve the changes. He planted 20 trees along the bank of the little river that ran through it. They were spaced out all down the course just to make it a little more difficult and of course to put his ego on the course. We left for the weekend and when we came back a beaver had chopped down every damn one of those trees. I think I laughed for 3 days straight. Everybody was laughing their asses off except for the Tim the superintendent. He was not happy. It was a huge ordeal they had to bring in those trucks that take out big chunks of Earth and take the trees on a huge machine out there to plant them it was a nightmare. Not half as bad as a nightmare that he had when he saw those trees cut down.LOL he called the game warden see if he could kill the beavers. The game weren't told him that that was off limits the beavers were protected in Georgia and if you wanted them gone he'd have to have them trapped. He looked into that and it was a no-go because it was so expensive he had already sunk a fortune in those trees.LMAO

I worked at a golf course in Georgia it was built by Pete dye same guy that built TPC at sawgrass. The assistant superintendent became the greenskeeper after the previous one left. He wanted to leave his mark on the course so we had Pete die come up there and approve the changes. He planted 20 trees along the bank of the little river that ran through it. They were spaced out all down the course just to make it a little more difficult and of course to put his ego on the course. We left for the weekend and when we came back a beaver had chopped down every damn one of those trees. I think I laughed for 3 days straight. Everybody was laughing their asses off except for the Tim the superintendent. He was not happy. It was a huge ordeal they had to bring in those trucks that take out big chunks of Earth and take the trees on a huge machine out there to plant them it was a nightmare. Not half as bad as a nightmare that he had when he saw those trees cut down.LOL he called the game warden see if he could kill the beavers. The game weren't told him that that was off limits the beavers were protected in Georgia and if you wanted them gone he'd have to have them trapped. He looked into that and it was a no-go because it was so expensive he had already sunk a fortune in those trees.LMAO
Lol :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom