• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ID for Firearm

You comfortable with this!?

• Total voters
For our situation it worked out just fine as most trades on the ODT do. He got what he wanted and I received what I wanted.

It's all about "Feeling Good"? We all have to do what we have to do to keep firearms out of the hands of convicted felons, just so long as they have a GA DL, they are good to go. lol

I don't do half measures.
I either do the 4473, or just shake hands, there is no in-between.

I've shipped and received many firearms through the USPS, so there is a certain amount of information that is shared.
I don't have a Postal Phobia. lol

It's all about "Feeling Good"? We all have to do what we have to do to keep firearms out of the hands of convicted felons, just so long as they have a GA DL, they are good to go. lol

I don't do half measures.

I've shipped and received many firearms through the USPS, so there is a certain amount of information that is shared.
I don't have a Postal Phobia. lol

We also sent copies of our carry permits and spoke on the phone several times before and after shipping. I have never had a problem with any member on the ODT and that guy had positive feedback.

So an in person handshake means that person is not a felon? Okay? My brother is a hell of a nice guy and he would shake your hand but I know him to be a convicted felon.

There is a better chance that criminals get their guns from robbing peoples houses or stealing them from irresponsible people that leave guns in unlocked cars or trucks.

We also sent copies of our carry permits and spoke on the phone several times before and after shipping. I have never had a problem with any member on the ODT and that guy had positive feedback.

So an in person handshake means that person is not a felon? Okay? My brother is a hell of a nice guy and he would shake your hand but I know him to be a convicted felon.

There is a better chance that criminals get their guns from robbing peoples houses or stealing them from irresponsible people that leave guns in unlocked cars or trucks.

Here we go Gif.gif

For our situation it worked out just fine as most trades on the ODT do. He got what he wanted and I received what I wanted.
you never know. You could get more than you bargain for in that situation, Very easily. A true jackpot.

The juice ain't worth the squeeze in that scenario and I will wait for a solid buyer over a FUDD!

Now you done went "Paul Harvey".

It was like;
"I have swapped drivers license photos with a guy because I could not meet him in person as we were 100's of miles apart and only so we both knew each other were GA residents and of age to own the gun. That is the only circumstance."

Then it be like:

I've shipped an received many firearms from members on here and we never speak on the phone.

So an in person handshake means that person is not a felon? So you got this from; "I don't do half measures.

Okay? My brother is a hell of a nice guy and he would shake your hand but I know him to be a convicted felon.

What part of "KNOWINGLY" IS IT THAT PEOPLE JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND?

YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN'T BE SELLING YOUR BROTHER ANY FIREARMS. LOL

Now it be like;

Foe Reel Doe
There's a better chance of getting your window busted out and your firearm stolen if responsible gun owners leave guns in a locked vehicle. Just sayin

Or we could just blame it on the criminals, and our lameass judicial system.

I'd just like to hear from someone who thinks "yes."

Seems we have a volunteer.

I have swapped drivers license photos with a guy because I could not meet him in person as we were 100's of miles apart and only so we both knew each other were GA residents and of age to own the gun. That is the only circumstance.

Now you done went "Paul Harvey".

It was like;
"I have swapped drivers license photos with a guy because I could not meet him in person as we were 100's of miles apart and only so we both knew each other were GA residents and of age to own the gun. That is the only circumstance."

Then it be like:

Foe Reel Doe
There's a better chance of getting your window busted out and your firearm stolen if responsible gun owners leave guns in a locked vehicle. Just sayin

Or we could just blame it on the criminals, and our lameass judicial system.
That we agree on!

Back
Top Bottom