• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

ID for Firearm

You comfortable with this!?

• Total voters
I've offered photocopies of my D/L before.
I don't know if I've ever required it from a buyer of a gun I sold.
Maybe that Tec-9 that I sold during the years the feds' AWB was still in effect... I might have taken a pic or made a photocopy of that stranger's ID.

You don't have to ,but would you mind going in depth about that?

Someone picked up the firearm for you or you had them ship it?

Being one of the very few that will actually ship a firearm, I insist on getting a copy of the DL, and I will only ship to that person at that address, registered mail or UPS overnight.

They don't have to prove anything to me, but I'm not putting a gun in the wind.

For a FTF, nope.

No need for ID peeks or swaps.....I just show up with my CCW Sash and flash them my CW Badge and all is good in the world!

BrownellsCCWSash-755x513.jpg
CCP.jpg

Being one of the very few that will actually ship a firearm, I insist on getting a copy of the DL, and I will only ship to that person at that address, registered mail or UPS overnight.

They don't have to prove anything to me, but I'm not putting a gun in the wind.

For a FTF, nope.

It's too bad that all firearms transactions don't have to go through an FFL.:wacko:
Firearm registration is good for the people, it keeps them safe.:doh:

Even if they are a 50+ positive feedback on the ODT?:confused: Surely they aren't criminals.

Do you offer up all that info when receiving a firearm?:confused:

I've done about half my transactions through the mail.
I don't stop at YEILD signs if there is no traffic coming, I don't drive 10 MPH under the speed limit, and I don't make up any extra rules to go along with the BS laws that are already in place to "Keep guns out of the hands of criminals".

We are very fortunate in GA to be able to ship firearms person to person, there are a lot of states that don't have the freedom to buy, sell, and trade firearms like Georgia.

I can just imagine the rush to the polls to vote for more restrictive gun laws in Georgia, from all the Junior G Man, FFL wannabee, due diligence, keeping firearms out of the hands of criminals. :becky:

Is this how Sara Abrams almost won the Governor's seat in Georgia?:thumb:

I've done about half my transactions through the mail.
I don't stop at YEILD signs if there is no traffic coming, I don't drive 10 MPH under the speed limit, and I don't make up any extra rules to go along with the BS laws that are already in place to "Keep guns out of the hands of criminals".

We are very fortunate in GA to be able to ship firearms person to person, there are a lot of states that don't have the freedom to buy, sell, and trade firearms like Georgia.

You have the "freedom" to sell a long gun to a 9-year old who answers your online ad.
No law against it.
Would you do it?

Why not?

Why be more responsible and well-behaved than the criminal code of this state requires?

You have the "freedom" to sell a long gun to a 9-year old who answers your online ad.
No law against it.
Would you do it?

Why not?

Why be more responsible and well-behaved than the criminal code of this state requires?

I think there are lot of 9 year old members on here, but they end up on ignore soon after contacting me. :becky::thumb:

Back
Top Bottom