• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Ideas for Attaching Pegboard to the Inside of a Stack On Safe

nate31405

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
19   0
Reaction score
I picked up a cheap Stack On 14 gun safe over the weekend and am trying to figure out how to attach some pegboard (or something else for that matter) to the inside of the door so I can create more room for hanging pistols and magazines. Has anyone done this before? I've googled it and can't really find anything... Thanks

I want to attach it to the door, its pretty thin metal.... photo.jpg

I was going to say that Velcro works good, but you'd need some kind of carpet to stick it to... I might try some of the 3M "Command" adhesive strips- there are a few things hanging on the walls of my house using those strips.

I was going to say that Velcro works good, but you'd need some kind of carpet to stick it to... I might try some of the 3M "Command" adhesive strips- there are a few things hanging on the walls of my house using those strips.
Would that allow enough room between the pegboard and the safe door itself to put in and move around the pegs?

go to home depot and pick up some spray adhesive or pick up some 1" x 2" framing and build a frame (don't forget middle supports) and mount that first with self tapping screws and then mount the board.

Back
Top Bottom