• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Idiot Amazon delivering on Sunday at 8pm in an unmarked van!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dark van parked at the end of my driveway about an hour ago. I saw it. I went to the door opened it thanked them and wished them a merry Christmas. I almost died

I don't understand. Did you shoot them through the door and then thank them, or did you thank them and then shoot them.

The whole swarm of white panel vans delivering Amazon is going to hit full swing this Christmas season. They are bypassing major carriers like UPS and contracting everything from fleets of local couriers to Uber drivers and random people to carry packages for them now.

As you drive down Technology Parkway (the road Glock is on) in Smyrna there is a lot that is literally full of unmarked white vans. Just a little bit away from Glock is a strip office park where you see hundreds of these cars and vans cycle through every day. No signs or anything, just a little strip office park that they have taken over as a distribution hub.

I read in Forbes the other day that their latest program is to come up with an app so that you can pick up a package at a depot, say near your work, and deliver it to it's destination, say near your house... and get paid for the delivery. The plan is to turn everyone with a car and a few spare minutes into their own, part-time delivery drivers.

BTW, if you want to rent a white van and deliver for them, here's the link you need...

https://logistics.amazon.com/

The whole swarm of white panel vans delivering Amazon is going to hit full swing this Christmas season. They are bypassing major carriers like UPS and contracting everything from fleets of local couriers to Uber drivers and random people to carry packages for them now.

As you drive down Technology Parkway (the road Glock is on) in Smyrna there is a lot that is literally full of unmarked white vans. Just a little bit away from Glock is a strip office park where you see hundreds of these cars and vans cycle through every day. No signs or anything, just a little strip office park that they have taken over as a distribution hub.

I read in Forbes the other day that their latest program is to come up with an app so that you can pick up a package at a depot, say near your work, and deliver it to it's destination, say near your house... and get paid for the delivery. The plan is to turn everyone with a car and a few spare minutes into their own, part-time delivery drivers.

BTW, if you want to rent a white van and deliver for them, here's the link you need...

https://logistics.amazon.com/
More white (van) privilege. And I thought Amazon was more socially conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom