• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If anyone needs porting/polishing

WTF!?!?!? Can't be for real. Nobody is that stupid.

Civic drivers are. And it seems he was getting a lot of info from a "Honda" guy.

The only thing I could find with this image that involved 1.8T sludge was related to this guy's genius idea of shade tree porting/polishing.

Last edited:
That's click bait.

I was just thinking about it, and there's a very good chance it could be fake. The reason I say that is my cousin has an S4 that he does his own work on, and on Christmas he was saying what a bitch it is to work on. He said he can hardly touch anything in the engine bay without putting the car in service mode. And to do that requires a fairly high level of knowledge about the car. On top of that, the shop I used to take my 3 series to only works on Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche. When an Audi comes in they go "nope, we're no even gonna **** with it."

I was just thinking about it, and there's a very good chance it could be fake. The reason I say that is my cousin has an S4 that he does his own work on, and on Christmas he was saying what a ***** it is to work on. He said he can hardly touch anything in the engine bay without putting the car in service mode. And to do that requires a fairly high level of knowledge about the car. On top of that, the shop I used to take my 3 series to only works on Mercedes, BMW, and Porsche. When an Audi comes in they go "nope, we're no even gonna **** with it."

That is why I will only have an American or maybe Japanese hot rod. A vette or two and maybe a GTR one day.

Back
Top Bottom