• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you had $200 to spend on a pocket knife, what would you pick up?

one more vote for the Spyderco para military series. On Blade HQ they are carrying a new line from Russia called the Daggerr. D2 steel and opens easily. Kinda looks like a Spyderco. I bought one a few months ago and I am impressed for the money. If you want a small fixed blade check out Tkell knives. Prices for his knives are around 200 and he lives in North Georgia

Expensive blades are not feasible if you actually use them..
I disagree unless you really need a box cutter or something. You can wear the hell out of a good blade and tune it back up.

Y'all with the benchmades, if you get tired of adjusting it to deploy correctly and using loctite to set the right tention, check out a knife with a bearing like the KVT bearing. It's really that good.

Also, Kershaw/ZT warranty and customer service is excellent. I was worried they would quit making parts for my switchblades. I emailed them and they sent me enough screws and replacement springs for a lifetime of use.i think I've broke 5 so far... They also did the same for a different spring assisted knife that used a bar instead of a spring for deployment. My experience with Kershaw has been A+.

For what it's worth....
I've been told Spyderco doesn't warranty squat when it comes to breaking their knives. Just what I've been told first hand by a couple knife guys.

Back
Top Bottom