• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're cold, you're AK is cold

cmshoot

Marines Icon
Staff member
197   0
Reaction score
IMG_5147.JPG

Have you ever seen the Aphgan's AK's , they have colors , pictures just all kinda stuff on their weapons , kinda reminds me of them .

Have you ever seen the Aphgan's AK's , they have colors , pictures just all kinda stuff on their weapons , kinda reminds me of them .

I've seen pics. In Africa, I saw AK's decorated similarly. I've got a pic somewhere of one we took off a nice fellow (as in nice and dead) in Mogadishu. Gold plated, furniture painted gloss white, with flowers and stuff painted on the furniture.

I've seen pics. In Africa, I saw AK's decorated similarly. I've got a pic somewhere of one we took off a nice fellow (as in nice and dead) in Mogadishu. Gold plated, furniture painted gloss white, with flowers and stuff painted on the furniture.

Now that was a high class, goat humper....

What unit were you with?

probably stolen from the house of a leader of one if his enemies. They cart off more then just crystal chandeliers when they kill their opposing force

What unit were you with?

STA Platoon, 1st Bn 8th Marines. At that exact point in time I was attached to 2nd Force Recon.

No.......I wasn't in Force Recon, never was, but they needed Scout/Snipers and several of our teams were attached to them.

About half of our STA Platoon was "downtown" (that's where I was) while the rest were at the "embassy".

Back
Top Bottom