• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

If you're cold, you're AK is cold

STA Platoon, 1st Bn 8th Marines
My brother in law was there with the 10th Mountain. Heard alot of bad things about that place. I spent a year in Djibouti. Africa is such a **** hole.

I was there while 10th Mountain was there. We "supported" them one memorable evening. That's another story you gotta come to one of my classes to hear!

We were the last Marines to leave Mogadishu.

Yep, it's all a big ****hole. South Africa ain't bad, although the crime rate is horrible. I go over to East Africa several times a year for work.....hate it always.

I was there while 10th Mountain was there. We "supported" them one memorable evening. That's another story you gotta come to one of my classes to hear!

We were the last Marines to leave Mogadishu.

Yep, it's all a big ****hole. South Africa ain't bad, although the crime rate is horrible. I go over to East Africa several times a year for work.....hate it always.

My BIL almost had his head taken off by an rpg while they were getting the Rangers out. I'll never go back to Africa.

My BIL almost had his head taken off by an rpg while they were getting the Rangers out. I'll never go back to Africa.

For anyone that has seen "Blackhawk Down", there's the Ranger in the movie that gets hit in the butt and he complains that it will leave a scar and his girlfriend doesn't like scars. I work with that guy.

Back
Top Bottom