• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Ignoring PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I joined this forum because I came across a holster I'm looking for while surfing the web. Checking out the forums, figure I join since it's always good to read other opinions and information in different parts of the US. Anyway, I sent two PM's to the member who has the holster which is still listed for sale and it says he will ship. He has ignored both my PM's. Not a very good start on a new website for me. I never understand why people can't take a minute to answer a PM. I always answer my PM's whether it's positive or negative.
I usually give people a day or two to respond. Not everyone checks every few hours. I answer mine in the order I receive them. See what happens today. Also check their feedback. It matters sometimes. Check out @billieco for you holster needs.

Patience my friend. Welcome to the ODT

Nope....but another grown man crying because someone ignored you is annoying...do you sit around waiting all day for someone to post a rant on this site just so you could jump on here and cry with them?

It's been twelve hours not twelve days...chill the **** out

Really? The asshat has been active on the site twice since the new member sent him the PM.
Maybe one day I'll send you a PM and you can be active on the site without replying, and then I'll be sliding you onto the ignore list also.

Of course you could put me on Ignore, you wouldn't be able to see any of my post, and my post wouldn't get your panties all up in a wad.:wacko:

Blacks being offended because they are Black.
Rude asshats being offended because they are rude asshats.
Women being offended because they are women.

What's the world coming to?

Really? The asshat has been active on the site twice since the new member sent him the PM.
Maybe one day I'll send you a PM and you can be active on the site without replying, and then I'll be sliding you onto the ignore list also.

Of course you could put me on Ignore, you wouldn't be able to see any of my post, and my post wouldn't get your panties all up in a wad.:wacko:

Blacks being offended because they are Black.
Rude asshats being offended because they are rude asshats.
Women being offended because they are women.

What's the world coming to?

You do realize that you are the only one up in arms about SOMEONE ELSE not being responded to....correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom