Ignoring PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize that you are the only one up in arms about SOMEONE ELSE not being responded to....correct?

No. I haven't raised my arms all morning.

I have very little tolerance for rude inconsiderate asshats that don't have the common decency to reply with a FO at least.

I usually only get on the computer in the AM. I don't do ODT all day long, but when I do log on, I always reply to PMs first before I go trolling threads stirring ****.

Pretty sure your in time out or in that 'Ignore" Club...

Don't be so sure.

I don't have anybody on ignore just for being and asshat, but if you fail to reply to a PM after being active on the site, you will be there quicker than a cat can lick his but with one leg up and his tongue run out.

You do realize that you are the only one up in arms about SOMEONE ELSE not being responded to....correct?

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet Pot. See the irony? lol

I can just visualize you running around in circles with your arms flailing all about. lol

No. I haven't raised my arms all morning.

I have very little tolerance for rude inconsiderate asshats that don't have the common decency to reply with a FO at least.

I usually only get on the computer in the AM. I don't do ODT all day long, but when I do log on, I always reply to PMs first before I go trolling threads stirring ****.

I appreciate what your saying.. I think you might be a little premature in your thought process. The Op joined at around 6 last night.. His first post is ranting about Ignoring PM's? I try to be responsive as do most people. I would consider reserving prejudice a little longer? The guy might not have seen it??

Pot meet Kettle, Kettle meet Pot. See the irony? lol

I can just visualize you running around in circles with your arms flailing all about. lol

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom